Saturday, February 4, 2012

Someday This Urlacher Will Be Available

I have begun the process of replacing the 7 misplaced 2010 Topps Magic Relics. I have searched through approximately 40,000 cards with no luck. I probably have another 80,000 to go.
First off the list is this Brian Urlacher #21/25.
Couple of things... I hate the damn Bears. I hate paying for Bears. I hate buying cards that I know I already own. I spent $18.50 on this piece of crap. OK, it's not a piece of crap. It's actually a great looking card of a future hall-of-famer. I'm just pissed that I can't find the missing cards. When I do, this Urlacher will be available for trade or sale.

If you're wondering; I need Maurice Jones-Drew, Greg Olsen, Eddie Royal, Vernon Davis, Vincent Jackson, and Rolando McClain. And... oh yeah... almost forgot to mention, Dez Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment