Saturday, August 13, 2011

Free Cards at Rookies!

While at Rookies Sportscards Plus the other day, Jack the owner handed me a free pack of cards as I was checking out. Yup, a free pack. Gotta love freebies.
This was an Upper Deck hobby shop promotional pack... I think. Called College Colors, it features college stars.
Here's what we got;


A 5 card pack. Nice looking cards. A Tebow to boot. Speaking of Tebow, Jack was telling me about his luck with opening the last pack or two of a hobby box that may be collecting dust on the shelf. I snagged the last two Goodwin packs from a box, and he was reminded of a recent pull of his. It was a Tim Tebow Press Pass auto card. It was definitely an on0card auto, and I think it was this card...
You can get one like Jacks' at ebay, or stop in to Rookies, I'm sure he'll give you a deal on it.
Rookie's is a great place if you're into comic books too.
A nice thing they do at Rookies is the Wooden Nickle promotion. For each $10 bucks one spends, one gets a wooden nickle. Collect 10 nickles for $5 bucks in store credit. I have a nice stash building up.
If you're in West Michigan, hit Rookies, you will leave happy. I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment