Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chipping Away

After getting snubbed in an eBay BIN Johnny Knox listing a couple of weeks ago, I was able to offer a different seller about the same amount for the Knox he was listing and he took it. I also pulled the trigger on a couple of BIN's for Celek and Williams. With the addition of these three cards, I am about 2/3rds of the way through the set. At only 25 copies each, these cards don't pop up too often. I tried a couple of forum searches. One at The Bench and one at Freedom. The search feature of each brings up 70 Billion results and is no help. If anyone knows a good way to search forums, let me know. If anyone has one for trade or sale, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, that is a tricky search since the name is so non specific. I'll see if I can find a good search term later haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, no dice thus far. Tricky search hahaha. Might be better to just post asking for them in this case.

    ReplyDelete