Tuesday, May 31, 2011

George Kell Auto

Every once in a while, I come across a card that I must have in my collection.
A Detroit Tiger... Check
A Hall-of-Famer... Check
A beautiful on-card auto... check
A decent price (under $20 shipped)... Check
This 2001 Topps Archives George Kell Certified Autograph card is one of those. I never saw Kell play, but I did hear him broadcast many hundreds of Tigers games. Welcome home George.
______________________________________________________
There is a contest over at a new blog. Check out The Diamond King.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet auto. These 1952 reprints look great with real signatures on them (like the 2011 black diamond redemption cards, Archives, Topps 52 Rookies, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking card....hope basketball was fun tonite...shot some hoops with my boy when we got back from soccer practice.

    ReplyDelete