Thursday, May 26, 2011

A .26 Cent Trade & an eBay Pick-Up

A few bubble mailers hit my mail box today.
First, a trade package from Matt over at .26 cent Summer. He was kind enough to knock out some of my 2011 Heritage wants and a couple of Kimballs. A smooth and easy trading partner. Thanks Matt.



I went to eBay and grabbed the 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Al Kaline Copper Framed card/ Serial numbered 736/999. $2.50 shipped free.
I also grabbed a couple of 2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom game-Used Jersey cards. This is one of the sets that I am toying around with the idea of collecting. Something in the packaging immediately caught my eye... the blue painters tape. Most cards that come in the mail have Scotch tape plastered all over the top loader. The nice thing about painters tape is it doesn't ruin the top-loader. Oh yeah, there was also a nice little note from a fellow blogger attached to the two cards. I bought the cards from Dan of Saints of the Cheap Seats. You can see a great card that he has up for auction here.

No comments:

Post a Comment