Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rhymes with "Ton of Good Stuff"

Tunguska =Ton of Good Stuff! You'll see what I mean. I dished off a couple of lovable losers to David of Long Fly Ball to Because... fame, and got back a bevy of Tigers and a Lion. Oh My!

As you can see, Tunguska knows how to properly package a card without f-ing up the top loader. There are a few little things in life that bug me. Scotch tape on a top loader, slow left lane drivers, Ed Hardy shirts, over cooked steak. I could go on. People, a small swatch of painters tape peels off easily. Use it. The Scherzer is from 2010 Topps Series II, and is numbered to 99. Sweet eh? (yeah, eh. I said it).

A few tobacco cards thrown in for good measure.

A 2009 Topps Verlander black background from Target or Wal-Mart, I forget which. Cool looking though.

Wideout Derrick Williams from Topps Mayo. Can you say 3rd round BUST?

Team drunk Miggy Cabrera from Bowman Platinum. Shiny.

Thanks for the trade Tunguska!




2 comments:

  1. nice cards....love the Scherzer patch card....hey you working Saturday morning...good chance I'll be in the part of town and may get a chance to stop by...let me know!

    GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah buddy. I will be at the sewing center from 10 - 4. Swing on in. I have a prize for you.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete