Friday, March 2, 2012

Hoops

Back about 7 weeks ago, while playing a game of H.O.R.S.E. with my buddy, I did this to my ankle. Go ahead and chuckle, a pre-game injury while warming up with H.O.R.S.E. is funny.
That nastiness is an avulsion fracture with severe sprain. Ouch!
After 7 weeks or so, and much of it wearing this lovely accessory...
I was able to secure the appendage enough last night...
To do this... It's only 40 seconds or so. That's me at the end stroking a three. Feels darn good to be back. Not 100% by any means, but back.


4 comments:

  1. Nice shot! What does your ankle look like now? You should do a before and after shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're doing better. Love the court, by the way. No basketball court is complete without a stage at one end. Takes me back to the days of the Don Bosco League.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Yeah, it's old school. There's no legit 3-point line. We're using the stripe for the volleyball court.

      Delete
  3. Stop, pump, and swish in one smooth motion. Nice!

    ReplyDelete