Monday, August 22, 2011

DANG IT!!! I'M PISSED!!!

Below is a link to an auction that I just found. Almost daily, I check for the final 3 cards that I need for my 79 card 2010 Topps Magic Relics set. Each card is numbered to /25, so finding them has been a daunting task. Tonight, I clicked on the completed auctions button. WHAT DO I SEE? A DEZ SOLD TODAY FOR $18 BUCKS! HOW IN THE HECK DID THIS SELLER ACCEPT AN OFFER OF $18 BUCKS! GAHHH!!! HOW DID I MISS IT? SO PISSED...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEZ-BRYANT-2010-TOPPS-MAGIC-186-JERSEY-RC-25-/120766856010?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1e43fb4a#ht_760wt_932
I NEEDED THAT! YES, NEEDED IT!. STUPID SELLER DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAD. DUDE COULDA HAD $50 BUCKS. YES, I'M PREPARED TO FORK OUT FIFTY DAMN BUCKS FOR ONE DAMN CARD.
Anyway, I sent the seller a message asking him for the name of the winner. I'm gonna try to buy it from the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment