Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flywheels Delivers


I like getting involved in group breaks. I have done a few different ones. Some have been a little more expensive than others, but I have had great luck with the el cheapo ones lately. I like getting in on breaks that involve product either from my non-collecting years, or stuff that I never bought. My latest haul is from Colbey over at Cardboard Collections, and is loaded with stuff that I didn't have.

I remember when Fleer and Donruss were revived in 1981. The drug store behind our neighborhood had Topps. We would have to bike about another mile to the Tru-Value hardware to get the Fleer and Donruss. I already had this Gibby, but it is great getting another one. What a cool looking card.


1996 fell within my non-collecting era. Topps Laser is one of those sets that I see from time to time, but never pick up cards from.

Towards the end of the Trammell/Whitaker era the Tigers had Cecil and Fryman. I had high hopes for those teams, but they could never get over the hump.



The best of the rest.
2005 UD Pro Sigs Verlander RC, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment