Monday, January 24, 2011

Football Cards

Well, the Super Bowl is set. The sewingmachinegal correctly predicted a Green Bay win, but missed on her Jets pick.

I grabbed a couple more 2010 Topps Magic Game-Used Jersey cards. Larry Fitzgerald 8/25 and Kevin Smith 15/25. I have not decided if I am going to fully go after this set. So, when I can grab one of them cheap enough, I fire the PayPal gun.

Kevin Smith is one of the dreaded Matt Millen picks. Smith is a hard runner (ie; slow), that has never lived up to his college stats. Smith had an incredible 905 carries from 2005 - 2007. He was all but shot by the time Millen drafted him.

I have never done a contest here. This one is simple. First person to leave the correct answer in the comments section wins a random jersey card from my prize vault.

Question; Kevin Smith has almost 500 NFL carries. How many are over 50 yards?

Stupid Millen.


9 comments:

  1. 0...has never had one over 50...49 yards is his longest one

    ReplyDelete
  2. that being according to Killer Kowalski on 96.1 last week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I should have read the question more carefully, as "over 50" and "50 or longer" are different questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bam! Zero is the correct answer. According to various sources, he had a 50 yarder in 08. Greg H you technically win by a technicality. Sorry Greg Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, my fault for not reading the fine print haha.

    ReplyDelete