Monday, January 10, 2011

A Few Quick eBay Hits


First up; 2010 Calvin Johnson Game-Used Jersey card serial numbered 19/25. One of the best things about the relic set in this years Magic is the serial numbering. With many relic sets, we have no idea how many of them are out there. This card caught my eye because it shows a Lion in a road white uniform.

Next up; 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Game-Used Patch Apparel autographed card serial numbered 2/10. If not for the sticker auto, this card
would be one of the greatest in my collection. Even with the sticker, it's pretty sweet.

Finally; a 2010 Topps Magic Historical Stamp of Approval Alexander Graham Bell card serial numbered 11/25. One of the most prolific inventors of all time had to be in my collection. I first kind of got into (so to speak) historical cards when the A Piece of History set came out.





1 comment:

  1. The more 2010 Topps Magic I see... the more I like. Nice additions to your collection... I especially enjoy the stamp card.

    ReplyDelete