Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Delivers


First, Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to my fellow bloggers and readers for a fun 2010. Blogging about sportscards, and a few other things, but mainly cards, is a great escape from the daily grind.

I have been chipping away at this 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Auto-Facts Signatures set for many months now. At 88 cards strong, it's been a challenge finding all of the pieces. I have knocked off the big boys; Jeter, Griffey, Ripken, Reggie, and a few others. Today, Santa delivered Garvey (#93/300) and Dye (#238/652). I always wonder how they come up with the number of cards for serial numbering. 652? Odd.

My hope is that Upper Deck comes back in 2011. It would be a monumental task for them to return to where they were. I hope they can get back to some level of relevancy in football and baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment