Friday, December 24, 2010

From The North

The NFC North.
I am chipping away at the 2009 SP Authentic Sign of the Times autographed set. 33 cards featuring some of todays stars and some legends from the past. As I am mainly a baseball card guy, this size set is perfect for my set building style.
Santa just delivered this Matt Forte card. I have Forte playing for me in my fantasy football game this weekend. If I win, I play for the championship next week.

The Checklist. Needs are in BOLD.
Anquan Boldin
Aaron Curry
Shawn Andrews
Lem Barney
Brandon Marshal
DeMarcus Ware
Lee Evans
Hakeem Nicks
Jared Allen
Josh Freeman
Javon Ringer
Kenny Britt
Knowshon Moreno
Kurt Warner
Lance Briggs
Lesean McCoy
Mark Sanchez
Matt Cassel
Matt Forte
Maurice Jones-Drew
Matt Stafford
Mario Williams
Nate Davis
Patrick Turner
Ramses Barden
Reggie Wayne
Ron Yary
Stacy Andrews
Stephen McGee
Steve Slaton
Mike Thomas
Tyson Jackson
Tony Romo

If anyone has any of these to trade, let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment