Wednesday, December 29, 2010

His Name is Joe. He Collects.

Recently, I visited one of my regular haunts, I Am Joe Collector. He was showing off some cards that he busted. I think they were a courtesy box from Panini for him to review.

One of the cards shown was this Toby Gerhart Gridiron Gear Gems dual relic serial numbered 10/25. The football bit is a piece with Commissioner Roger Goodell's signature on it. This card would look amazing if Panini had got it autographed in that massive blank yellow spot below the swatches.

Joe gave this card away. Yes, I got it free, no strings attached. All I had to do was leave a comment or something simple. Randomizer spit out my name. Very cool. Good luck always feels good. Thanks J.D.

As I am a Detroit Lions fan, and sworn to Vikings hatred, I would like to deal this card for something I really like. If anyone wants to trade for this card, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that there is an autographed version, but Panini makes sure to put out at least ten different versions of each card using one template. There's probably a version with no relics, one relic window, etc.

    ReplyDelete