Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just the Facts Ma'am















The Auto-Facts that is. The latest set to peak my interest is the 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts autographed set. Named 'Auto-Facts', this set is 88 cards strong. You can see the checklist over at the UD website.
Each card is serial numbered. Although these cards have sticker auto's, the sticker is incorporated into the design. The almost full body shot of the player is very nice looking. Under each autograph is a team logo.
I really dig sets like this. Sets with current stars, rookies, past fan favorites, and a few Hall-of-Famers.
At 88 cards strong, this is a set that will take years to complete. Many of the cards can be had for a few bucks on eBay. With a set like this, I usually chip away at the low priced stuff first. With my first additions, I have Jeremy Accardo, Chris Shelton, Jason Bergman, Jhonny Peralta, Joey Devine, Ian Kinsler, Michael Young, George Bell, and Bill Madlock.
















No comments:

Post a Comment