Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Dog Days


On my tight limited budget, I have to look for cheap eBAy finds.
First find; 4 1982 Kellogg's 3D cards. Fisk, Guidry, Buckner, and Niekro. Got each of them for a buck with a buck shipping.
Second find;a 2008 Goudey autographed card of Max Scherzer. Price $3.99 with free shipping. The only shitty thing about this card...it's inscribed "To Medy". Who the hell is Medy? There was no mention of that in the listing and the image was one of those with
9 cards on it. I didn't look close enough at the image. The four buck price tag had me all giddy. I guess I will look closer at the
images from now on.










1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Scherzer through the mail autograph request - he has typically personalized and signed stuff i.e. cards sent to him.

    ReplyDelete