Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where To Get 9 Pockets?

Good evening fellow collectors. The questions about card storage go on in my head almost daily. Along with why are there so many dang SP's in Heritage (but that is a post for another day).

I really like flipping through an album full of 9 pockets. Some of my binders from my youth, the 80's, have plastic pages that are very warped and wrinkled. I must get rid of them.

As I browse eBay, and other sites for pages, I am seeing different qualities of pages. It looks like Ultra-Pro is the way to go.

Where can I get cheap pages? And, is Ultra-Pro the way to go? Hey, if you guys at Ultro-Pro use that, let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Ultra Pro is definitely the way to go. I've tried others in places like Wal-Mart to Office Depot and they will pop your cards out over time which could lead to possible damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultra Pro RULES! I buy mine at either KMart (if it wasn't for card blogging I would never go to that place) and Target (though our Target is badly stocked). Walmart should have them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get mine for $16.25 a box from a card shop here...
    the other card shops here charge between $18 and $22 a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for a good place, too. I get them at Target when they're there, which is only periodically.

    UltraPro is by far the best. I wish all my pages were UPs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ultra Pro is the way to go as others have stated and you should definitely try to buy them by the box from hobby shops rather than get them at retail stores if you can possibly help it. I usually stock up when the monthly card show is in town because there's always a table that sells nothing but supplies.

    ReplyDelete