Monday, December 21, 2009

Score one (or 214) for me!

Recently, I posted about the 1989 Score football set and all it's simplistic glory. Fellow blogger, Duane, over at Democratic Roadkill, responded with a massive hit to my want list. 214 cards closer to completion. Thanks man. Now, I am off to the basement (yeah, thats where my collection is relegated to) to search for cards from Duane's want lists.

BONUS! A top loader was found in the box of football cards. Contents... the Kobe Bryant Sport Royalty card from my 2008 UD Goudey want list. Awesome.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad they made so quickly and safely! I think I have 1 or 2 more years of score and pro set after that and I was done collecting until last year. Of course I have been baseball since my return! At least now you can post a want list instead of a here is what I have list!

    Duane

    ReplyDelete