Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I can't help it

Meijer is on my way home from work. Meijer is a lot like Wal-Mart without people like this. All the sports cards are 30% off right now. Yeah, it's retail, but at 30% off, I will live. I look for blasters like this one. 40% off. Then an additional 30% off. I scored this bad boy for $8.39. 8 packs for a little over 8 bucks. I can't help but buy one.

The results; 8 sticks of gum. 6 Rookie Stars including the Longoria. 2 Tigers Rayburn and The Gambler (dude was nails in the 06 Playoffs). 2 Black Backs, Kevin Millar and Taylor Teagarden (who's name sounds like an American Girl doll). A chrome parallel of Edison Volquez numbered to /1959. A Rookie Performers card of Cleveland Indian Justin Masterson. A couple of team cards including the hated Twins. A slew of Updates & Highlights, Braun, blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment