Monday, December 14, 2009

Pretty Pretty Chrome

I am not a huge football card guy. Careers are short, and todays super star is tomorrows blown knee has-been. Terrell Davis cards are pretty reasonable these days. Gellman over at SCU recommended retail chrome. So, on one of my recent trips to the toy department at Meijer, I grabbed a blaster of 2009 Topps Chrome. I present to you the highlights;

2 refractors. The Seahawks Aaron Curry (the guy I wanted the Lions to take instead of Stafford. The Lions gave up 48 points and over 500 yards yesterday). Da Bears Brian Urlacher (one of the most over-rated players of this era).

2 AP cards. An ugly orange bordered card, with a great action shot, serial numbered to /649. A FOOTBALL STARS insert C14.


Thanks for the tip Gellman. I would recommend 2009 Topps Chrome retail too.

As usual, all cards featured on this blog are available for trade.


No comments:

Post a Comment