Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I don't 'get' these.

I busted a couple of hobby boxes of Topps Heritage this year. Although I dislike the landscape style of card, there is no denying the sweetness of the overall design.

One thing, aside from the stupid short prints, has bothered me for months. What the hell are these 3 card things in my box? What am I supposed to do with these? They don't fit in anything for protection. Do I stick it with my Royals, Rays, or Orioles? Who do I offer it to in trade? Damn things are driving me nuts.

Maybe in 50 years, I will cut it up and auction it off like some dude did with the t206 Wagner.

Ad panel, pfff. Anyone want it?

1 comment:

  1. They call them box toppers. They are exclusive to Hobby boxes. I guess there are some panel collectors out there, you might be able to find one.

    I think some people separate them, but most people if they don't collect them trade or sell them.