Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Gonna Be One of "Those" Days Watching Football

My Lions play the Carolina Panthers today. This is a must win for the Lions. Losses to Atlanta, 'Frisco, and Da Bears, along with two games remaining against the best-team-in-the-history-of-the-NFL (cough - gag) the Packers, have created a situation where the Lions can ill afford to lose games like today's.

What do I mean by one of "those" days of watching? I want the Lions to win while Cam Newton explodes the stat book. Yup, he's my fantasy football QB. I really think the game comes down to stopping the rushing attack of the Panthers though.


Prediction; Lions 31 Panthers 20

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how fantasy sports changed the way we watch games. Wanting a certain player to have a great game while wanted his team to falter is definitely a strange way to follow sports. I have done this on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete