Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chipping Away at 2011 Heritage

I made a quick through Sportlots this week. Grabbed 4 Heritage cards. If you've not checked out Sportlots, what are ya waiting for? For set builders, it's a treasure trove of sweet deals. I got these four cards, three of which are short prints, for a shade over $10 bucks.
 I don't know what happened to Brent Morel, but dude needs some skin care products. Another Tiger card where the player is shown on a mysterious Florida swamp road. If you listen close, you can hear a banjo playing in the distance.
I love these all-star rookie trophy logo's. I have had J-Hay on my fantasy team all season. I need him to start to produce.
This post brought to you as Verlander pitches another gem. 14 strikeouts through 8 innings of shutout ball. Dude is filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment