Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trade With MP

I was Cardboard Overloaded by Matt. One of the great things about blogging is the relationships that form amongst sportscard collectors. There is a level of trust that you just don't see in everyday life. I dished off a couple of lovable losers to him and he returned a couple of framed cards to me. There were some other set fillers involved, and I won't bore you with those details.
First, the Miguel Cabrera 2010 A&G Framed Relic. Gray swatch from the road jersey. Second, an 09 T206 Framed Silk of legendary Honus Wagner #32/50. I don't quite get the deal with silk cards, but I do get the value of a card numbered to 50.
Don't hesitate to trade with Matt. The communication was first class, the shipping was fast, and the cards were packed well.
Thanks for the trade buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Trade!
    Derek

    http://www.tomahawkchopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete