Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Rare Hockey Card


Living in Michigan my whole life has not turned me into a hockey card collector. Sure, I have some hockey cards. My Grandpa once bought me and my brother a few packs of hockey cards (he thought they were baseball). I've got some Yzermans, Federovs, Lidstroms, Gretzkys, and Lemieuxs. I wouldn't call it a hockey card collection though.

2008 UD Goudey had Sport Royalty cards included in the set. I grabbed this Mark Messier card #22/88 as part of my latest COMC envelope fill.

I only need three cards to complete that set; 309, 317, and 320.

If you have one of those to deal, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Mark Messier is the man... one of my favorite cards is his 96/97 BAP auto that I pulled from a box... it's one of the cards I actually held onto after I sold off my collection in the early 2000's.

    Best of luck on finishing off this set... it sure is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete