Friday, October 8, 2010

Baseball Cards in Football Season

My postings have been sparse lately. Sorry. Work is heating up. Golf and softball seasons are winding down. Most importantly, Brendan James has been home for a week and a half and he's doing great.

I have picked up a few blasters of 2009 Topps Magic football. I have a Want/Need list over to the right. If you can help me with anything, hit me with a trade offer.

I won a couple of more ebay auctions. Both are for 2006 UD Artifacts Auto-Facts cards. First, 2010 A.L. Cy Young winner, King Felix Hernandez numbered 201/300. Next up a Derrek
Lee numbered 40/300. I should probably get around to posting a want/Need list for this set too. By the way; is it a want list? Or a need list? In my head it's a want list. In my heart... they are
needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment