Saturday, April 17, 2010

Louisville Slugger

I am a "softball guy". Now that I'm 40-something, I have to play slow pitch softball to get my fill of the greatest game.
Last season, I used a Dick's giftcard and bought this Louisville Slugger TPS Catalyst 34 inch / 28 ounce softball bat. I have used Worth bats for the past 15 years, but went with this Louisville because the price fit my budget. I used it for one practice, then shoved it in the bat bag where it rested peacefully for the rest of the summer. No, there is nothing wrong with it. I just didn't need it. Aside from a few scratches, it looks new.
Where are you going with this post, you ask. This bat can be yours for less than half price. Click on that eBay link to the right and bid.
You can see details of the bat at the Dick's Sports Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment