Friday, April 16, 2010

eBay Jackball


The other day, fellow blogger, Joe Collector, warned buyers that known eBay scammer, bryceharper, had this Griffey Jr. card listed. Well it sold for $56. You can see the auction here.

During the auction, I sent the jackball a message asking about the card. I asked something sort of snotty, like, are you for real? He replied with; Yes! It's a great card. I replied with; yeah, a great fake, dick. 

The little girl, bryceharper, filed a ebay claim against me for harassment. Funny ain't it?

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that sucks! I really wish there were a way to make these guys pay - we know they're fakes...why do these guys get away with it with a username ban as the biggest punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats horrible, I love how some of the people in our community feel entitled to do whatever they want since they are "safe" behind a computer. It's just annoying, like the tattletale in elementary school ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrible, terrible auto...

    ReplyDelete