Monday, March 1, 2010

A Quick 2010 Heritage 6 Pack Break

On my way home from work tonight, I stopped at my favorite hobby shop, BB's Sports Cards.

I grabbed 6 packs of 2010 Topps Heritage. $3.95 a pack. Not too bad considering each pack comes with food. I wonder how long one could survive on just Heritage and water?

The Results;
Two short Prints #454 Corey Hart & #492 Ryan Braun AS

One Clubhouse Collection Game Worn Jersey Card -
CCR-KW Kerry Wood (A scrub of a card. There are too many semi-stars getting auto's and relics these days.)

3 Babe Ruth Chase '61 Cards #5, #9, #14

New Age Performers NAP 7 Ichiro (Any Ichiro is a good card.)

6 News Flash Backs #'s 2, 3, 5(2), 8, 10 (#10 is Cobb so I am not too bothered by these inserts. I am kind of 'news'd' out lately. We had a whole set devoted to news in A Piece of History. And many newsy cards in the UD20th Anniversary set. Enough with the news.)

A whole bunch of base cards. Porcello, Coghlan, Tulowitzki, Ethier, Figgins, Pedroia, Berkman, Soria, Rolen, Bartlett, and others.

I always like cards like the strikeout leaders card. We get 4 stars on one card.

I probably won't try to complete this set. So many dang SP's to chase. I will be buying packs here and there. I am a fan of simplistic designs.

1 comment:

  1. Nice rip - thanks for sharing :) i love those giant trophies

    ReplyDelete