Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bubble Mailer Joy

Its like opening a present each time. The yellow puffy bubble mailer was waiting for me on the kitchen table. The return address read; Thoughts and Sox. With the holidays passing, I had forgotten what it was that I was trading for. How could it be anything but sweet? It was cards for Pete's sake (who's Pete anyway?).A small stack of Barry Sanders cards from the late 90's, An era when I was not collecting. The 98 Topps Silver Barry is a real beauty.

Included in the lot, was a sweet Doug Flutie card, Mark Ingram's Dad, Mark Ingram, and the best Left Tackle ever. It looks like I may be very close to completing one of the greatest sets of the past 20 years, the 1989 Score Football set. I will have an updated want list posted when I get these bad boys sheeted.

Thanks for the great cards Adam!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed this post till now. But glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete